keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2011

Cloudbusting2-22


I bought a new satchel, wallet and a jacket. The old ones were all so worn out that they had holes where the coins dropped and all the zippers were broken. It was like I had made a museum of myself. A shabby neglected character lost in the darkness of winter, more interested in his books and music than his appearance. Now I have to make an effort to create the new energized me. All those places to visit now that the days are long and warm, you see. Maybe I get new shoes some day, now that I have developed a taste for reckless shopping.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Ah, the reckless, energized shopper indeed! I am glad you got out to get this shot! It's terrific and look at those gorgeous blue skies and soft clouds!! Perfect! Hope all is going well, Pietari. Good to see you online more frequently these days! Enjoy the remainder of your week!!

    Sylvia

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm intrigued by the red building, beside all the other pale ones. Is it where you had your shopping spree?

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love that idea-a museum of yourself. Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip-go for it-get the shoes! Love the big sky and huge buildings in today's picture. The red one looks like a cotton mill in England.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lookout! Big spender on the loose!

    ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Great image...Careful with the spending in the difficult times....

    -Trevor

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh, you shopholic!

    New shoes for the long summer walks are necessary!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Great capture, gives an excellent mood to shop. :)
    Take care!

    VastaaPoista
  8. A lovely photo - like the others, I wonder what the red building is. Just this evening my husband lost some coins through a hole in his pocket. Perhaps it's an end-of-winter thing.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I hope that the new jacket already in the spring sun had its use!

    and the spring sun has conquered the Finnish sky. I think of you and send you warm Easter greetings

    VastaaPoista
  10. Good luck with shopping, are you still shopping?
    Very nice sky capture.
    Anna :)

    VastaaPoista